We have developed a cut resistant glove especially for floor layers, which is incredibly comfortable.
Avoid unpleasant cuts and lacerations and worst case, permanent injury with the iTOOLS Cut Resistant Gloves, developed especially for floor layers.
More and more construction sites and larger floor laying companies make the use of cut resistant gloves mandatory when there is a risk of lacerations and cuts. More and more vocational colleges are joining in, so the floor layers of the future can start their careers with a good safety routine in place.
iTOOLS applaud all efforts that improve working environments and prevent work related injuries. But we know from our own experience with cut resistant gloves, that the conventional gloves with high protection against cutting through can be somewhat unflexible and remove some fingertip sensation.
Therefore, we have developed a cut resistant glove, especially for floor layers which is incredilbly comfortable in use.
• Highest classification (”F”) for resustance to cut through
• Cutting reinforcement between thumb and index finger
• Super flexible - precisely like a convential assembly glove.
• Foam nitril coated palm gives extra grip.
• Touch screen compatible
• Seamless 15 gauge UHMWPE-knit
• 100% free of damaging chemicals (OEKO-TEX® Standard 100)
• Certified according to. EN388:2016+A1:2018 and ANSI A6
• Available in the three most common sizes (9, 10, 11)
Download user instructions and EU Declaration of Product Conformity
Abrasion Level 4 (min. 0 max. 4)
Article Number. 405030 Cut Resistant Glove iTOOLS Cut F Plus, str. 9, 1 pair
Article Number 405040 Cut Resistant Glove iTOOLS Cut F Plus, str. 10, 1 pair
Article Number 405050 Cut Resistant Glove iTOOLS Cut F Plus, str. 11, 1 pair